Marcus & Marcus 3-Stage Palm Grasp Toothbrush Brush Set was designed with little hands and little mouths in mind.
This Toddler Toothbrush is the perfect training tool for little ones before they move on to our Kid’s Oral Care Sets. The round palm grasp is designed for your little one’s developing vice grip and the small brush head is perfect for little mouths. The extra soft nylon bristles are cut in a convex shape for the best care and comfort of little teeth. Our Palm Grasp Toothbrush features a three stage system to grow with your little one. Stage 1 is the short brush with the protection shield. Stage 2 is the long brush with the protection shield. Finally, Stage 3 is the long brush without the protection shield.
• Palm grasp design for kid’s developing vice grip.
• Removable protection shield to prevent baby putting too deep into the throat.
• Effective convex shape with soft bristles for scrapping off the dirt on the grooves of molars.
• Suitable toothbrush head size for kid’s on different stages.
Cleaning and Care:
• Do not bleach, microwave or steam sterilise.
• Dentists recommend to replace toothbrush every 3 months or sooner if toothbrush head looks worn.
Age: 12 months and above.
• Toothbrush: 4426 x 24 x 90 mm, 26 x 24 x 10 mm.
• Protection Shield: 54 x 43 x 12 mm.
• Toothbrush: PP, TPE, nylon.
• Protection shield: silicone rubber.